Tactical Tuesday (6/11/19 @ 8pm EST)

****Attention NAK Community:
It’s time to gear up for another Tactical Tuesday Event on our Malden Server! This is an open event and all players are welcome to join. Be sure to read mission details below:

Date/Time: Tuesday, June 11th @ 8pm EST (Show time 30-60 minutes prior for briefing, loadouts, and team assignments)

Server: Malden #2 I&A

Teamspeak Channel: ts3.naksquad.net > NAK Malden #2 > Tactical Tuesdays

Mod Listing: https://www.naksquad.net/mod-list/
You do NOT need all the mods listed, use what you would normally use on our I&A Servers.

Your Mission:
We will be broken down into Squad and Fireteams and move in to complete Main AO’s using tactical style gameplay on foot. Air support, armour and resupplies will be extremely limited. We will focus on communication, use of terrain & cover, advancing/falling back, the battle buddy system & much more!
Players who wish to play the event must be on Teamspeak. Players not participating will be asked to play side missions, priority targets & AA sites only.

Previous mission images can be found at the following link: https://www.naksquad.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1551

We are always looking for experienced members to play as Squad and Fireteam Leads during these events. Click the following link for more info and reply if you would like to volunteer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1508&p=6061#p6061

If you have played with us before we look forward to seeing you again and if you haven’t had the pleasure of these Tactical Tuesday events we encourage you to join us! I’ll see everyone on the battlefield, Bandit over and out!

Images for event. Take a look and see if you can spot yourself!

What do you see about the pictures that you like, what didn’t you like? Can you see good formations or bad formations? What would you do to enter a town with that terrain and cover? Where is my next move? Where is my closest fall-back position for cover? These are all the things that went through our Tactical Tuesday players heads as they were clearing the objective!!! And here we are… we all keep coming back for a very intense yet extremely rewarding experience. The brotherhood amongst our NAK is becoming stronger day by day, mission by mission, and one introduction to another player at a time.

Enjoy the pictures and we’ll see everyone for the next event on 6/18/2019!