Smurf's NAKTAC Application

User: Smurf

In Game Name: Smurf

Date of Birth: 1994

Time Zone: EST (US East) (UTC -4)

Prior Milsim Experience: 1st MEU and been playing tactical shooters for about 20 years

Current Member of MilSim Unit: No

If you have prior MilSim experience, why did you stop? X

Prior Military Experience: None

Current Rank: (As recorded on the NAK TeamSpeak server) or ask an admin: Captain

What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Armaphysicist (very advanced)

Which ArmA 3 DLC’s Do You Own: Yes (all except most Creator DLCs)

Number of Hours in ArmA 3: 5705 hours

Given your ArmA skills, what do you feel you will bring to this community?: I’m huge into team-play and i love building stuff (both in the game and in Eden editor). I also happen to be good at being a game master. I have a ton of tricks and tips and i love teaching them to newer players.

Given your abilities outside of ArmA 3, such as Photoshop, video editing, website development, programming etc., what can you bring to the community?: I’m captain for Publics Relation in the admin team and do a lot of multimedia as well. I also love making epic screenshots, polls and contests.

Provide any other information that might help us decide whether to accept your application or not: Been around for years, went from small time player to admin over the years and am still growing. I love that the community is lenient, tolerant and very chill to be around and the large majority of people whom i have been around for years in this community and have the highest regards towards are people that i have met participating in what the community has to offer: NAKOps, Tactical Tuesdays, etc.

Where did you hear about the NAK unit?: Heard of NAKTAC a long time ago, heard Crater was bringing it back.

Name of person that referred you (If Any): Crater.

Are you NAK Elite?: Yes

Are you NAK Donor?: Yes

Which role are you interested in? You may select multiple values.
Available roles at the moment are (put an X on wishes):
Rifleman (includes light Anti tank, placeable explosives, wirecutters, entrenching tool ect)
Autorifleman (Light to medium machineguns)
Medic
Fireteamleader
Squadleader
(Also Campaign/Zeus team :banana: )

Your application has been accepted.
You have also been accepted for the NAK TAC Campaign team.
WELCOME TO NAK TAC.