Removed - (Time Served) Ban Request

1. Matt

2. YOUR STEAM ID - [UK]JonestheBones

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Birdman

1. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 01/12/2022 - 10:00 GMT

2. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: [NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET / NAK#1 / Invade and Annex / Altis

3. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I have been permanently banned for being racist for typing the sentence " all Canadians are gay" which was directed at my friend who was in the same lobby at the spawn point in the base. I messaged popped up saying last warning for inappropriate language from another admin (not Birdman) on which after a few minuets later i was then kicked and banned for life? I don’t agree that this is fair as it wasn’t “racist” more of the fact being homophobic and wasn’t aimed at anyone personally as no names were used. Also the fact i was given a warning from one admin which very understandable but to be banned from another admin for no apparent reason is not fair? I have over 250 hours on that server with a very clean report and to be banned for life for reason which is not technically true i think should be considered.

Regardless of who the statement was directed towards, xenophobic remarks are not tolerated on NAK servers. This post was made where multiple players can see it. When you were filling out the ban appeal you used the format claws posted at the top of the forum. In that template it states this:

“Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.”

After reviewing with a fresh mind, and for the reason stated I don’t believe the ban should be lifted.

For a simple joke that was aimed at a very close friend of mine, you have banned for me life on the server, without any warning?? Just by simply saying the phrase “gay” - that deserves a full lifetime ban of a player with 250 plus hours on that server alone with a clean record? Sorry but that is ridiculous and i think it should be reviewed by other admins as i don’t think its fair to issue me a lifetime ban by simply using the word “gay” when there are far worse issues going on in the game such as no communication, team killing, abusive language and cheating on a frequent bases…

I will get in contact with a chief of staff and see if they can weigh in on this for your behalf. We should have a response here in just a bit.

After reviewing the ban i’ve decided lift the ban under time served