Removed - Ban Appeal (Kuro Perm)

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Kuro

2. YOUR STEAMID 64:76561198324965415

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Walker Cj

5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 6 years ago

6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: [Nak]NAKSQUAD.NET | NAK#1| I&A | Atlis

7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
    I know what I did wrong in the past, I was stupid, insecure, and did dumb shit. I should have been more careful with my words and actions. I do miss being able to play on NAK’s exclusive invade and innex servers. Now that I’m older I realize how dumb I was and If there any way I could be considered to be un-banned. If not it’s okay you have tried your best

Previous ban appeal~Denied - Perm-banned

I’ve reviewed notes and previous ban. I will give you only ONE chance. A player watch will be placed on you, for actions in TeamSpeak and In-Game. Until you demonstrate that indeed you have changed, the player watch will be removed. I recommend yo go read up on the rules so you don’t break them. Remember admin discretion allows us to scale a ban up to a permanent, no matter the situation. I will trust that you have changed, don’t show me the opposite or it will be a real permanent this time. Have fun and welcome back to our servers.