Removed - Abdullah Ban Appeal

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Abdullah Dave Freeman - BattleMetrics
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561199214806693
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:

1. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Fox
    (Appears in the ban message)
  2. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 2023-01-17 5:10 AM
  3. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Nak Altis
  4. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I don’t rember being rasict and if I was it most likely was towards my mate on discord apparently there is a clip the only real rasict thing I can think I said was a joke before I left team speak and it was “Dose anyone else get turned on by big black men with super tiny white penis?” And to me that at most I a unfunny joke that I would not put under racism I also only have 2 bans from my memory and 1 was for FF of my mate from what I can rember
    I would like a 2nd chance Because I would not call that raciest and if I was told it was I would have stopped and not said it again but if it was anything else it was most likely between me and my mate who plays on the server (who dose not rember me saying anything rasict)

This player’s history including inflammatory topics attitude and behavior makes me to believe this player is someone who is difficult to play with and negatively impacts the gameplay of the server and his peers.

-Oxide

If my Appeal is not accepted I would like to listen to the recording of the “raciest remark made by me” so I have some idea what was raciest

The ban will be downgraded to time served but will remain on your profile. The recording has been shown to Chiefs of Staff.

The Problem was it was uncalled for and completely random context and as you disconnected, so talking to you wasn’t an option.

This ban is completed
I’m available to speak about this in a Teamspeak private channel, if you wish.

Ok thanks