Ramstein air base raid/kill op

Tonight I will be conducting a mission that will require recon and planning to complete. Some background on the mission for those who haven’t been in my past ops…

This mission is stated in the X-Cam-Taunus section. You will have to download this map if you don’t have it already. If I don’t get enough people I will be doing this tmr at the same time.

Chernarus ops: Russian forces have prepared and started the invasion of Chernarus to liberate it from rebels and NATO backed forces.

Takistan: We conducted mini operations to find and stop NATO backed extremist groups from supplying Chernarus forces with nuclear grade Uranium. This has caused NATO to have an emergency meeting after Davos to vote on WW3 with Russia and its allies.

X-Cam-Taunus (Version 1.1): This map will be used as a replacement for Ramstein air base. In this op you will be sabotaging and assassinating as many heads-of-state and generals you can. Leave no high ranking member alive. Destroy as many assets in the airbase as possible. You may not come back from this but its worth the cost.

X-Cam-Taunus was removed from the server two days ago if I am not mistaken and is no longer an approved map, Due to reports from players for low performance if I am not mistaken ABC

If this is the case, would it be possible for you as the zues operator and planning this mission to quickly select a backup map that is already approved for this OP that way you are not struggling to make and start from scratch at the time of the mission.

Thank you

The op will be conducted on Malden since its the only map that has a large airfield. Tonight at 6pm