Purchased supply/ammo box drop getting deleted

Just to seem to be an issue as of late but bought supply drop/arsenal/etc have been getting deleted by unknown reasons. If its a person doing it by accident, intentional or just getting arma’d away I dunno but its happened now several times as of late. Far as I know those paid crates last till the next reboot so this makes me lean to the fact that the ‘remove container’ red colored action is the cause. Big issue Ive noticed is it comes as a default hover look at cmd which someone can easily trigger by accident or intended but I dont think that should be even possible.

So my possible suggestion/solution is that only NAK CMD or the actual person who paid for it even can see that maybe or just only CMD I mean do the players need the delete option? Just an idea I was asked to make a forum post about it so here I am, also this happened again after when I was told come to the forums. I was gonna hold off on it but that kinda was the final nail in the coffin.

Hey there

Some of the stuff on our servers was made years ago and may no longer fit in what we consider our standards and thus may be overdue for a tweak. Keep in mind that the server has an automated “clean-up” script that cleans up objects to avoid having remnants of previous AOs litter the entire map and clog up server performance. Still this is an important issue that managed to sneak itself past our attention and it will therefore be reported to higher ups in CMD. If you have any additional information regarding the disappearances of the crates or players somehow griefing by interacting with them please do share.

When it happens again, pay attention to the timing. For example, if an objective has just been completed/updated like defusing the bomb or radar being destroyed etc. This triggers the cleanup script and will should delete a purchased arsenal that has expired after being opened 1 time.