Method - Moderator Application

Please answer all questions accurately, honestly and completely.

1. Age: 35
  2. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam ID: 76561197989155105
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: NAK #1 Altis: 391 Hours | NAK #3 Tanoa: 166 Hours
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1,324 Hours
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Proficient (Below Expert)
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): Crater recommended that I apply.
  7. Reason for applying (if this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider): To help retain new players once they enter the server by helping them understand server rules and to answer any general questions or issues they may encounter. Also to help keep the servers a clean and friendly place for all players to enjoy.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: 5 Years Law enforcement teaches Justice, but also fairness and understanding. Being a parent of 3 children has taught me lots of patience.
  9. Estimated Activity (how active will you be): From 5 to 20 hours weekly. Last week was 34 hours.
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers: Checking chat logs to investigate issues that may arise. Giving multiple warnings before performing a disciplinary action.
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator: I would love to be an asset in the building of the NAK community. I’ve been here in NAK since 2020 and I believe its time to help out more than just populating the server.

Thank you for your time.

+1

1 Like

+1 from Crater.

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1 i see no problem

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Congratulations you’ve been accepted to the moderator team. You should be receiving an email shortly with instructions. Then reach out to me to schedule your training.

Thank you. Will reach out asap.