Matsje's NAK Tac Application

User Matsje

Email Matsje@hotmail.com

In Game Name Matsje (Matcha/Matsya)

Steam user Matsje2

Steam ID64 76561198087284519

Date of Birth 11/08/1964

Time Zone EST

Prior Milsim Experience Black Hawk Down, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Arma II, Arma III

Current Member of MilSim Unit NAK Squad

If you have prior MilSim experience, why did you stop? Never did.

Prior Military Experience None, really. I watched a boot camp graduation once.

Current Rank: (As recorded on the NAK TeamSpeak server) or ask an admin I think Sargeant but I’m not sure.

What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: I can’t fly anything and I have a little knowledge about some of the larger weapons. Learning is constant.

Which ArmA 3 DLC’s Do You Own: All of them.

Number of Hours in ArmA 3: Almost 2000 hours.

Given your ArmA skills, what do you feel you will bring to this community? A good sense of humor, that’s for sure…

Given your abilities outside of ArmA 3, such as Photoshop, video editing, website development, programming etc., what can you bring to the community? I know nothing about these things.

Provide any other information that might help us decide whether to accept your application or not: I am a team player and I’m always willing to learn new things.

Where did you hear about the NAK unit? I found NAK on a server search in Arma III.

Name of person that referred you (If Any): No one.

Are you NAK Elite? Yes. Mostly.

Are you NAK Donor? Yes.

Which role are you interested in? You may select multiple values.
Available roles at the moment are (put an X on wishes):
Rifleman (includes light Anti tank, placeable explosives, wirecutters, entrenching tool etc) X
Autorifleman (Light to medium machineguns) X
Medic X
Fireteamleader
Squadleader

Note:
ALL roles require training that can come through anyone who has the Leadership training course completed including the training for the individual roles.

+1

+1

Your application has been accepted.
WELCOME TO NAK TAC