Kicked and I don't know why

Been playing all day, and suddenly I keep getting kicked? Only thing I can think of is maybe dropping some mags on the ground on base? Or this Friday event? Maybe my name? I had just changed it? I’m so confused. Server isn’t even half way full! I haven’t broken any rules and nothing specifies I have to be in teamspeak. Super bummed!

cc @Green

Only thing I can think of is maybe dropping some mags on the ground on base?

Unsure where this came from, but no that doesn’t do any harm.

Maybe my name?

The kick message would indicate why you’re being kicked for any sort of name issue.

Or this Friday event?

We do not whitelist Altis during the Friday event, it says public and should not hinder you from connecting.

I’ve looked over basic logs and noticed your leaving and rejoining quite often today. What were the reasons for these kicks or disconnects? Leave any other details that could help!

Could it happen to be something related to a DLC, such as ‘Contact’, which is kicking you? Please contact me or another Admin on TeamSpeak and direct them to this post.

Thanks for the feedback. Earlier disconnects could be from trying to dial in the mods. Only rapid connect/disconnect was between 5-6ish when all it would say is “You have been Kicked”. Not sure if thats the kick message or if I cant catch in chat the reason why, but I will try again. Again, thanks for taking the time.

Could you link your steam profile for me please

Try and screenshot the kick message next time if possible.

From what i can see this is a Battle -eye error , this normally fixes it self with a system restart , or on server restart , could you try joining now, or jump on TeamSpeak to i can help you troubleshoot.

I jumped on and it was resolved. Weird issue, never had it before been playing on NAK #1 for ages. Appreciate the help.

For sure. Let us know if there’s any further issues.