Introducing ...T.A.C. Ops! Every Sunday at Noon EST

Hey Everyone! I’ve decided to start my own weekly event because I feel like that and want to fill a space that isn’t currently explored in the current weekly missions! These missions will take place every Sunday at noon, and will follow a mix of story and independent missions that focus on multi-objective team-sized tactical gameplay which will include joint operations, split objectives, much more cause and effect, etc. As such, this weekly event will go by…drumroll please…
T.A.C. Ops!
T-Tactical
A-Action
C-Combat
Ops-Operations
(Or Tacos in a Canadian accident)

If you are wondering why I am doing this, besides the points I made above, it is just improving my own zeusing and giving more pre-determined missions and events to the Zeus community on NAK. To be clear, this is not an official event like the Saturday NAK ops, this is simply a mission that I will be scheduling every Sunday at noon. With a recent influx in new zeus players, having pre-determined dates and times for them, and having missions focused on the team rather than the self will help build the community in a positive way IMO.
Anyway, hope to see you all there!

best,
Boede

Also if anyone has fun suggestions lmk

Noon Eastern I assume?

Yes NOOOOOOOOOOOOON eastern until daylight savings

Im in cya there

TEXN here,

Did this event ever occur? I logged in at the appointed time, and no one was in the Zeus server. Perhaps I misunderstood the time.
Regards,

I do love some T.A.C.O s