I’d like to appeal my ban

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: jbudmur4
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)

2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198835416007

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Moon
    (Appears in the ban message)

5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: February 2 2024 3:51 pm

6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NakSquad.net Nak#1

7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I’m pretty sure I know why I was banned it was a honest mistake on my end I tried to see if a mod would work it was called Automatic View Distance I saw a video on it it was supposed to help with fps but i didn’t know if it worked or not so I tried to join then that message popped up I removed the mod right after it happened it was a mistake on my end I understand why i was ban because of my mistake it will not happen again that’s why I feel it should be lifted thank you for your time

Here is the right picture I put the wrong one by mistake

Hello jbudmur4. This post has been hidden as you have shared your account login. The admin who made the ban will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you sir and thank you for making it hidden I accidentally put that picture and couldn’t delete it

I have deleted that photo from our servers & permanently removed any revisions from logs.

Good day jbudmur4,

Before accepting or rejecting your appeal I would like to ask you (And be honest because I have EVERYTHING logged) Where you using any other unapproved mods or interfaces?

Yes At the time I tried a mod called automatic view distance because I saw a video that it would improve or help my fps not knowing if it was a approved mod or not I’m pretty sure that’s why the ban happened and I do apologize right after it happened I removed the mod immediately from my steam work shop mods

Hi sir sorry for the message just wanted to check up on my ban appeal.

Sorry for the late response, I had to manually read the code an analyse it. After reviewing the logs, looks you are on the clear.