Hello, could you support me because the ban

Use the temple below for your ban appeal.

EXACT NAME IN THE GAME: ReaDark
(Yes, we will know if you tried to change your name, all aliases are linked to your Steam account. Please provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561199054463954
SCREEN SHOT OF BAN MESSAGE OR MESSAGE TEXT DISPLAYED WHEN ENTERING THE SERVER: BAN Rule =18
Lightshot Screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot
ADMINISTRATOR NAME:KICK
(Appears in the ban message)
APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 03:05 UTC -6
THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: ALTIS
ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION OF WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFT: I don’t know the reason for the ban, this is reloading weapons at the base and I performed a halo jump and at that moment the ban

On 8/10, the admin team came to the conclusion that, “going back to the lobby instead of respawning is counted as cheating”. While playing, I witnessed this happen numerous times while you were at AOs – going back to the lobby, reselecting a role, and rejoining with the intention to avoid a kill-death count on your stats or player ‘scoreboard’. Due to your previous bans for cheating, you were specified for a one day ban.

At this time, I am not lifting the ban, but admin leadership will reply here in the future with more information.

I only returned to the lobby once since I needed to resupply as well as change the weapon.

The second time I returned to the lobby was because the mission ended.

Third time to return to the lobby was because they killed me in the mission

So if the mission ends, do I return on foot to the lobby or base?

So if I get killed in the mission and there is no one to revive me, do I stay in place until some player takes pity to revive me?

In this case I am left in the understanding

then if the mission ends I return on foot to the lobby or base

So if I get killed in the mission and there is no one to revive me, I stay in place until some player takes pity to revive me.

In all cases listed above you can press “ESC” key and select the “Respawn” option to kill your character to RTB. The ban stays as is as time served. Please let me know if you have any further questions about this issue.