Error Contac Mod??

I can’t enter the Altis server for a few days, since when I enter it shows me that the MOD "Arma 3 Contact “(Platform)” is not allowed.
However I don’t have that MOD or the DLC. I already restarted the game and installed the DLC and I disabled it again and it takes me out again.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iAKjOdkIw1x_S6ygg0Y9To2bInbExs-4/view?usp=sharing

What do I do in this to enter?

With the 3CB BAF Equipment Mod, which is supposedly allowed, I had also been blocked, but by disabling it I was able to enter again, but with this Contact block it is not possible.

Greetings and thanks.

me too!

After the 9 PM EST server restart this should no longer be happening, if it does please let me know.

Sorry MichaelPatriot21, still push me out :frowning:
Same problem mod Contac Plataform not aproved.

But thanks anyway.
Greetings.

Hey, good day Asus. The issue lays on the language settings in ArmA. Contact DLC was programed differently than other DLCs and a class was assigned by language. Please change your language to English and it should fix it. Go to Main Menu>Options>Game And change your language. The classes should get fixed in less than a week, I’ll make a post about it when it’s done so you can go back to your desired language. Hope this helps, see you around and have fun!

Thank you very much, I entered without problems,
you are really awesome. :sunglasses:

I know :sunglasses:

Hahahha glad I could help