Developer "Class"

The NAK Admins have recently started a developer “class” for some of our new Admins interested in code in Arma. Right now we are holding that training in a location only available to Admins. The training may have periodic online meetings to discuss a topic, but most of the training will be provided in a forum discussion format. There is a chance that once you complete the training you will have an opportunity to provide code for the live NAK missions.

If there are players interested in learning Arma coding, we may move the training to a location such as a subforum within DEVELOPER DISCUSSION. Although there is no obligation to participate, if you are more than just casually interested in participating in an Arma coding “class”, please reply to this post with a short introduction and list any existing coding experience you may have.

Based on interest from the NAK player community, we will decide how to proceed.

As a current software engineer (SQL(Master), C#, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, GAS, a few other I cant think of off the top of my head), I would be more then happy to help NAK with coding. As you can see from my time spent on TS and in-game im always available to assist in any projects. Even if I don’t know the language directly I can spend the time to learn it!

I am happy that we received a response. I am going to go ahead and post the information here so that if anyone is interested they can follow along. When we have a task that needs to be completed I will post it for the admins first, then if I receive no response I will post it here as well.

Sounds good! I’ll keep my eyes out for it!