DENIED - 'zach1' ban appeal

Zack
3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
Method
date 1/17/24 7:45 cst
Nak squad 1
I’m gonna be completly honest this was a admin abuse situation i have people that witnessed the event in game and over discord i can provide there names ids and discord accounts to back up my proof, this all happened because Method [the admin who banned me] was sitting in rotorary wing sitting in a helo not moving or flying while every other pilot is taking off when requested to either take off his helo or jump out so i can fly it to the point and play the game as intended he got overly defensive when i couldn’t here him i jumped into copilot to hear him better he said if i don’t get out of his helo right away i will be kicked from the server for admin fighting i then continued to figure out and try to diffuse the situation of why he was mad over a simple question he then repeatedly kept saying are you fighting with an admin i told him no i just am asking a question he proceeded to mute himself when questioned further i got no response and in turn received a 3 day ban all over requesting to use a helo that he was sitting in for over 20 mins

sorry i forgot to add the image of the ban message the message for the ban was because of my name being inappropriate which i don’t see a reasoning to why i would be banned for that fact since my name in game is Zack which further would help proving that this is admin abuse

You have been problematic in the past with similar situations and have had this conversation before. Issues with calling others out in chat, ‘bossing’ players around, etc. You are not an admin! If there is an issue with another player, such as claiming they are AFK in a vehicle – as previously informed, CONTACT AN ADMIN. Do not tell players what to do.

Your side of the story does not match what I got from @Method660. This follows the same previous pattern from our last two conversations post ban. Punishment will remain in place for now, Chief of Staff may reply with further information at a later date. Thank you.

Method after typing all that just for it to get removed

Your behavior is unacceptable, and you will not treat our admins that way. Ban appeal denied & ban extended to one week. Website account suspended for the duration. Have a fantastic day!

Actually, sorry for the mistaken response above. I take back what I had previously said. You are now permanently banned from NAKSquad. Pattern of verbal abuse and disrespect towards community volunteers who keep us running, to me, is a zero tolerance policy. Once again, have a good day!

1 Like