Denied - Request To remove a Ban from Record-Snipersadie

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Snipersadie
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64:76561198142469674
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:

1. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Unknown (Not Shown)
    (Appears in the ban message)
  2. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: May 6th Roughly 11:22 PM CST
  3. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Zeus Server
  4. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I know what I did was wrong. I was working on setting everything up and come back to me being zip-tied and not able to move. some other chaos occurred I know now if something like this occurs again just go up to the help room I just want this banned removed so I don’t have to wait three months in order to apply for Nak elite. I have already had a talk with swerlys and sny about this. I know what I did was wrong so I am asking for forgiveness from the admin who banned me.

I appreciate your honesty and taking ownership about the situation that resulted in the ban. However, bans will not be removed from a record for the purpose of allowing someone to obtain a benefit they would otherwise not be qualified for. A recorded ban will generally only be removed if the admin mis-clicked on the wrong player’s name when initiating a ban. I appreciate your interest in the NAK community and in achieving the Elite status, but time will have to expire to move forward on this matter.