Denied - Pundi mod app

Please answer all questions accurately, honestly and completely.

1. Age: 32
  2. Steam ID or Profile Link: HG Smells Steam Community :: HG Smells
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 180ish
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 200ish
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: High enough to teach the basics
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): They’ll speak for themselves
  7. Reason for applying (if this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider): It was recommended to me by a couple people based on my conduct in game
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Im a logistics dude IRL, I can organize a rabble. Edited to add, Im also have no small experience in tabletop DM-ing and feel I could bring that to zeus eventually
  9. Estimated Activity (how active will you be): I play several nights a week
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers: Mostly gentle reminders to be in TS and teaching folks in game knowledge, ie the HEMTT tows vehicles and the bobcat fixes them. Or, yes that thing you’re asking is possible but heres why we don’t do it/heres how its done
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator:

+1

+1

After careful consideration, I cannot support Pundi’s application. While there have been positive public interactions that would reflect well as an admin, instances of noticeable inappropriate language or topics during times of intoxication have raised concerns. I encourage Pundi to spend more time within the community to further demonstrate suitability for the role.

-1 for now. I think you should spend some more time. But keep up what you are doing and I am sure you will get it!

Hi Pundi,

Your application has been declined at this time.

You are free to reapply in 60 days

Regards PATMOSS