Denied - NAK Command Application: OCELOT

Please answer all questions accurately, honestly and completely.

1. Age: 28
  2. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198259292948
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: On teamspeak: 61-80 hours, off teamspeak it’s over 100
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1546 Hours
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Expert
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): N/A
  7. Reason for applying (if this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider): I really grew fond of this server and it’s comradery shown by most players. It’s fun, doesn’t get old and is well balanced. I would be very happy to be a part!
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I have an associates degree in IT, bachelors degree in IT and am going to school again for my masters degree in IT so I can help with any IT related issues. I can provide proof as well.
  9. Estimated Activity (how active will you be): Daily, I am usually on late nights or mornings, sometimes evenings.
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers: I believe a moderator involves simple but effective duties such as: moderating the server activity with the delegated authority, ensuring user experience goes smoothly and report any problems that are too complex for the moderator to the appropriate authority.
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator: I know this game in and out and including the Zeus system as well. I care about this server, donated to this server and am willing to do what it takes to ensure the smooth operation of the server. Thanks for reading. -OCELOT

-1: You are missing a few of the requirements. Spend some more time on our servers and let us get to know you better and my vote will change.

-1 Time & NAK Elite requirements.

-1 at this time because of the time requirements.

Hi,

Unfortunately your application has been rejected due to our minimum hours played requirement.

Thank you for your interest in our community.

Regards PATMOSS