Denied - Moderator/Admin (Ex Admin)

Hello Everyone I figured I put in my application again after being gone for awhile do to Military. I am Ex Admin for Nak and left as a 1LT. I am back and would like to jump back in. and strong understanding of what it means to be a Admin/Mod

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198177891390
  2. Age: 28
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 901 hours
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 17401
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Expert/Ex-Admin to Nak
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): Smurf & Joaol
  7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
    I have been a member of this community for over 4 years now. I use to be a Admin as a 1LT before having to resign do to me joining the military. I am back and have grown a lot more since being gone. I am excited to be back and look forward to helping this community grow for years to come.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Military, Zeus Operations
  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Moderator.): 8-14 hours a week
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers: I believe its about making sure the server stays safe as well as being a line of help for those who may need it. Its not about kicking people out or banning them for breaking a rule but being that person to help someone understand why they can or cant be doing certain things. Helping the community by coming up with new ways to attract new players. just over all making sure everyone has a positive experience within our community.
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator:

+1.

Hi Tom,

unfortunately your application has been unsuccessfull due to activity.

you may reapply in 90 days once the activity requirement is met.

regards

PATMOSS