Denied - Charlie moderator application

Must be 18, unless otherwise proven competent and reliable for the position.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 160 hours on NAK servers.
Must have NAK Elite.
No serious bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Active participation in the NAK Squad community for the last 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Must be respectful, trustworthy, fair, humble, impartial, diligent, conscientious, ethical, dignified, disciplined, and prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link:

2. Age:

3. Hours played on NAK servers.:
    715+ hours

4. Total Arma 3 hours:
    1750+ hours

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:
    advanced

6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable):
    n/a

7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
    i wanna help people in this community , this is a second family that people can enter i wanna put my leg into this and help this community grow even bigger then before
    moderators are a source of help for new comers or veterans and i wanna help to the best i can

8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
    i am calm and collective, i have developed some leadership skills past year by my job that i used todo

9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Moderator.):
    almost everyday

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers:
    helping people by listening to them, enforcing rules if rule breaker is there, welcome new players to the community, helping with there setups for arma

11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator:
    years ago i joined this community because i needed friends and soon enough this community became my second family i could come in here talk about stuff hang around joke around and have fun on the servers. then i realised how much help i got from people that have been longer here then me and i wanted to return the favor the new comers or veterans. i wanna help people by listening to them talking with them joke around with them and even have fun with them. some people have real life issues and this community can help them i want to let people join this second family and let them realise that there is still good people friends and or family for them if i can be a moderator then i can do all of this with others. nak squad is more then a gaming group its a place where people can call home if they want to. this is my life goal helping others.

charlie out

Hi Charlie,

Your application has been denied, due to past application issue.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards

PATMOSS