Denied (1 Day) - Unknown Ban Appeal - WarlordSlay3r

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: WarlordSlay3r

2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198112837911

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:

1. NAME OF THE ADMIN: No name given?

2. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 3/25/2023-3/26/2023

3. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Zeus Server

4. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:

Firstly, I have no explanation besides the reason listed above for why I was banned. The last Zeus mission I played, I was a team leader and did all the things that a team leader should’ve done–communicating between squad and my own team while listening to the commands given to me and obeying orders from my SL. I didn’t receive any talking to from a member of the staff team, I didn’t get told that I was doing anything wrong or doing against my SL’s orders, I legitimately don’t know why/where this has come from. All I wanted to do was hop on zeus and build a mission for a few days in the future. Certainly if there where things that I could’ve done better like positioning my team then I would be open to criticism and gladly accepted that peacefully.

I did play a few other zeus missions that night: one from ArmyFist (blackhawk down mission), another from boxdogman (CSAT/CTRG race), and the annual NAK event on saturday, but during none of these was I in a role of leadership going against anyone’s wishes/orders or doing things above/below my paygrade.

I legitimately am confused about why I have received this ban and I understand that bans can occur concurrently or after the fact–that’s fair–but I don’t even have any context to my actions and if I’m to receive a punishment then I should at least receive a proper briefing rather than waking up to see that I can’t play on a server that I love to play on (I don’t even have the name of the person who distributed the ban, so I can’t even ask what I did wrong or how I could’ve done better!).

I am honestly confused and am open to talking about this over TS (for context I don’t know who even put out the ban nor how long the ban was and I have no context other than what’s listed above).

Replying to this to apologize for the delay in response on behalf of the admin who submitted the ban as they’re currently out of town on leave.

The time has elapsed on this ban and it currently has no impact on gameplay or access.

Thanks in advance for understanding and patience.