Denap - TS ban appeal

1. denap
  2. 76561198166118778
  3. You are banned permanently. Reason: “Encourages players to set up a nickname and not join w/default”
  4. unsure
  5. unsure
  6. unsure
  7. I am not sure why I was banned in TS with the message above, i have always been a peaceful, kind player who likes to fly transport and always goes out of his way to pick up armor from old AOs, and i do not recall this situation even occurring that i WOULD encourage something like that, even if i did, i would not think a perma ban was appropriate, funny enough, my last sign onto the server was one day ago, a year ago, so i cannot recall the scenario. But it strikes me as odd, please shed some more light on this for me. I kindly ask it to be explained, so i can learn not to do it again (whatever it is that i did). I dont want to come off as a snobby ungrateful player, you guys do great work and i want to be a part of the community again, specifically the pilot side. Please unban me! thank you!

You’re being kicked from TS when joining due to having “TeamSpeakUser” in your user/nick-name. Connect with your Arma username, not TeamSpeakUser, regardless if you change to the correct name after joining.

Go to https://naksquad.net/ and click our TeamSpeak button in the top left to join. This will create a new bookmark for you automatically with a default name which will still allow you to join.