Closed - ReaDark - reason for the ban

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: ReaDark
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561199054463954
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: BAN rule =18
    Screenshot by Lightshot
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN:CRATER
    (Appears in the ban message)
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: ???
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED:ALTIS
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I was not close to the helmet so as not to have a permanent shot

Hello READARK

The violation on rule 18 is the exploitation of our server’s rearm function that the ammo HEMMT provides, which gives you an unfair advantage with a closeby rearm that would not exist around an AO unless it was about 200 meters or less away from a base with rearm capabilities.

Also written in the notes of the ban i wrote about the fact that you were using 2 vehicles at once. A player can only bring 1 vehicle in which they can share with others to occupy any of the slots the one vehicle provides. If a vehicle is not actively being put to use or occupied by another player in order to assist others with rearming. The inactive vehicle must be returned to base.

In the future if you need to rearm, you must request it in from either our teamspeak or the Side/Global chat to get your vehicle rearmed or any other services you can’t do by yourself.
As rule #6 was clearly violated, the ban will be reduced to 3 days.

Any further rule violations on either rule #6 or rule #18 wil be met with a permanent ban.

If any of this is unclear due to a possible language barrier please contact myself or any other admin at the rank of Major or above