Closed - Ban Question

Hello, this isn’t an appeal but I wasn’t sure where else to post this. After a long time absence from CTI and I&A gamemodes I tried to join NAKSquad’s Altis Invasion server and came up with a notice of a ban for hacking. I realize your rules say you don’t lift appeals for hacking so I’m actually looking for information about my ban if that’s possible as it’s pretty old. It’s confusing to me because I haven’t hacked any servers and don’t have the knowledge to do so.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME:
    At the time it was probably AdamB15 or the default Arma profile name. Administrator? Current User? Something like that

2. YOUR STEAMID 64:

\

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN:
    None given

5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN:
    I’m sorry I’m not quite sure. This would be before 2023, maybe even as far back as 2021 or 2020

6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED:
    It would have to have been either the NAK Altis invasion or NAK Quicksilver Tanoa Invasion servers. I don’t remember having involvement with this community in other ways till now.

7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
    I’m a clean player. No VAC bans, etc. I may have started the game with the battle eye service stopped after an Arma crash but that I imagine that would have given a different type of kick.
    Beyond that, I have no clue what would have triggered this or any other type of ban.
    I assume these technical bans are given out for recorded technical actions and not, for instance, someone making a false in-game report of a player out of spite or malice.

Sorry this is for something so old, but it’s extremely odd to me. If it weren’t a sunday I wouldn’t bother you guys with it.
Thanks for any info and thanks for your time.

Good day Postal,
The log on the ban is pretty clear:
29.05.2020 00:51:56: Postal (71.90.80.184:2304) 0269f74419e223e7d29604e8165a450d - Count Restriction 212:711 B_Pilot_F [15077,17160,17]

This means you tried to modify the ammunition on the vehicle you were using. Which when the log was manually reviewed, it resulted in a ban.

Awesome, thanks for going back to look that up, Moon.

Last question, does it say what vehicle or how I tried to modify the ammo? Turning AP into HE or something? I don’t know what that means exactly.