Banned by admin before a few years

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Lee (S. Lee)

(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)

1. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198017400896

2. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON

ENTERING THE SERVER:

NAKBAN

(BAN RULE#4 - PERM- CRATER (ADMIN) - PERM - GRIEFING/HARRASEMENT-

1. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Claws01

(Appears in the ban message)

1. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: UNSURE. Before 4 or 5 years

2. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK#1 /Sorry cant remember

3. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: “BAD ROBOT”

// GOOD EVENING TEAM NAK, I AM NOT AWARE OF ANY BANS. IT HAS BEEN APROXIMATELY A COUPLE OF MONTHS SINCE I HAVE PLAYED. I AM ALWAYS ON TEAMSPEAK AND HAVE NEVER HARRASED ANYONE, USED FOUL LANGUAGE, OR FORCED A TEAMKILL. SINCE IT HAS BEEN A WHILE I DO NOT RECALL IF THE SERVER WAS BEING USED FOR A PARTICULAR REASON OTHER THAN WHAT IT IS NORMALLY USED FOR; LET ALONE BE ANNOYING. LASTLY, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD ANY TYPE OF BANS WITH NAK. SEEMS LIKE IT WENT STRAIGHT TO PERM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

( 4. No griefing or harassment.

• 1st Offense: 1-day ban

• 2nd Offense: 7-day ban.

• 3rd Offense: Permanent ban.

Griefing or Harassment is viewed as the act of intentionally irritating and angering users through the use of language, forcing team kills, hampering or interfering with other user’s use of a server, or being a general annoyance to the server and more.)

Hello @Lee, thank you for being patient while we look into this. One of our Chiefs of Staff will review the ban appeal soon.

1 Like

After reviewing the information on your ban, The ban will remain. Logs show that you used unaproved scripts on our severs.

Hello,
Im sure for 100% that you’re wrong, never used any script (dsnt know even how to use or where to get one) so i’ll be happy if you consider it again, its one big understanding
Regards.
Lee