Ban inquiry & appeal - perm-

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: camo
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561199131776919
    Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
    Option 1
    Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
    At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.
    The web page will change; search for ‘’ and copy the number immediately following.
    Option 2
    Use https://steamidfinder.com/
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
    NAKBAN
    (BAN RULE#4 - PERM- CRATER (ADMIN) - PERM - GRIEFING/HARRASEMENT-
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: CRATER
    (Appears in the ban message)
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: UNSURE.
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK#1
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
    // GOOD EVENING TEAM NAK, I AM NOT AWARE OF ANY BANS. IT HAS BEEN APROXIMATELY A COUPLE OF MONTHS SINCE I HAVE PLAYED. I AM ALWAYS ON TEAMSPEAK AND HAVE NEVER HARRASED ANYONE, USED FOUL LANGUAGE, OR FORCED A TEAMKILL. SINCE IT HAS BEEN A WHILE I DO NOT RECALL IF THE SERVER WAS BEING USED FOR A PARTICULAR REASON OTHER THAN WHAT IT IS NORMALLY USED FOR; LET ALONE BE ANNOYING. LASTLY, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD ANY TYPE OF BANS WITH NAK. SEEMS LIKE IT WENT STRAIGHT TO PERM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
    ( 4. No griefing or harassment.
  • 1st Offense: 1-day ban
  • 2nd Offense: 7-day ban.
  • 3rd Offense: Permanent ban.
    Griefing or Harassment is viewed as the act of intentionally irritating and angering users through the use of language, forcing team kills, hampering or interfering with other user’s use of a server, or being a general annoyance to the server and more.)

Hello camo.

The ban was places due to us having multiple users jumping around channels that either say “user joined your channel” to anyone else in the channel or when joining a help room, pinged all admins online in teamspeak. As this persisted with you (your account) a perm was placed due to other users doing the same thing as it was seen from my perspective that it was another spammmer.

Due to your clean history the ban is being reduced to time served. If this was not you doing this then please be aware that you are responsible for what happens on your account.
Any use of your account is your responseability wether you are directly using it or someone else is.

Both your ingame ban and teamspeak ban has been removed.

1 Like

Hi Crater,

thanks for that information. I will have to investigate on my end since no one uses my account or computer ( very strange). since I can not find a record of the date and time the ban was placed, are you able to facilitate that information?

Thanks again.

This happened on September 4th at around 06:30 PM EST.

1 Like

Thank you for that information!

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Lee (S. Lee)

(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)

1. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198017400896

2. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON

ENTERING THE SERVER:

NAKBAN

(BAN RULE#4 - PERM- CRATER (ADMIN) - PERM - GRIEFING/HARRASEMENT-

1. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Claws01

(Appears in the ban message)

1. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: UNSURE. Before 4 or 5 years

2. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK#1 /Sorry cant remember

3. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: “BAD ROBOT”

// GOOD EVENING TEAM NAK, I AM NOT AWARE OF ANY BANS. IT HAS BEEN APROXIMATELY A COUPLE OF MONTHS SINCE I HAVE PLAYED. I AM ALWAYS ON TEAMSPEAK AND HAVE NEVER HARRASED ANYONE, USED FOUL LANGUAGE, OR FORCED A TEAMKILL. SINCE IT HAS BEEN A WHILE I DO NOT RECALL IF THE SERVER WAS BEING USED FOR A PARTICULAR REASON OTHER THAN WHAT IT IS NORMALLY USED FOR; LET ALONE BE ANNOYING. LASTLY, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD ANY TYPE OF BANS WITH NAK. SEEMS LIKE IT WENT STRAIGHT TO PERM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

( 4. No griefing or harassment.

• 1st Offense: 1-day ban

• 2nd Offense: 7-day ban.

• 3rd Offense: Permanent ban.

Griefing or Harassment is viewed as the act of intentionally irritating and angering users through the use of language, forcing team kills, hampering or interfering with other user’s use of a server, or being a general annoyance to the server and more.)

Post ban appeals under Ban Appeals & Misconduct - NAKSquad, not under another appeal. Thread locked.