Approved - Oxide Moderator Application

Requirements:
Must be 18, unless otherwise proven competent and reliable for the position.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 160 hours on NAK servers.
Must have NAK Elite.
No serious bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Active participation in the NAK Squad community for the last 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Must be respectful, trustworthy, fair, humble, impartial, diligent, conscientious, ethical, dignified, disciplined, and prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link:
    Steam Community :: Error.
  2. Hours played on NAK servers:
  3. Total Arma 3 hours:
  4. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:
    Advanced
  5. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable):
    N/A
  6. Reason for applying:
    Most of my time on Arma has been with NAK squad. I had a bumpy start, but I’ve quickly grown to love this community and it’s people. I want to be able to help other players on a higher level and help keep this place safe for other players, both old and new alike. I want this community to grow and stay prosperous and I think that I would be able to provide more of that if I became a moderator.
  7. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
    I have worked with the members Skagit County Fire Department, Station 2 for two years and have learned the skills of being a team player and helping people in need and being understanding and helpful. I also have customer service experience and can keep cool when people are upset, angry or sad.
  8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Moderator):
    Frequent
  9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers:
    Being a moderator is someone who helps others, enforces the rules on a fair basis and who is there for those in need. If someone is having trouble, help that person. If someone is not doing so hot, talk to them and find out what you can do to help. If they’re having technical issues, help them as much as you can. Keep the place safe and protect it from cheaters and help keeping all the servers safe and fair for all players.77
  10. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator:
    I think I would be a good addition to the Administration here at NAK. Thank you for your time and consideration.

+1 I think he’d be a good fit as a moderator.

Bearded Reporting,

I have known Oxide ever since I came to the server. He has been a stand-up player and an awesome guy who I would consider my friend. He would make a great addition to the team. +1

Kind Regards~
Bearded

+1.

Solid +1

Hi ,

Congratulations you have been accepted as a moderator for nak squad.

I shall be in contact shortly regarding your training.

Regards

PATMOSS

Congratulations