Aeim Moderator Application

Please answer all questions accurately, honestly and completely.

1. Age: 34

2. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Aeimnestuss

3. Hours played on NAK servers.: At least since 2019, cant get the exact # since TS

4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1,239

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: High. from game play elements to modding mission .pbo’s

6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): N/A

7. Reason for applying (if this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider):

I grew up (arma wise) on the server and all ways come back to it because I enjoy the atmosphere and people involved in it and I would like to help be more useful when it comes to helping things go smoothly. Ive been with NAK from before 2019 and was a regular with NAKtac nights and operations.

1. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:

Military veteran, international liaison, 2 time division lead in AOD clan (eso and star citizen), team lead at multiple jobs. Ive also run a few servers for my streaming community including, DRO, DUWS, Antistasi, Liberation and zues missions.

1. Estimated Activity (how active will you be):

I play very regularly and usually at night (EST time) when the server pop is low or just starting to ramp up

1. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers:

Keeping the peace and enjoyment going in the community, fostering a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to new and returning players and being as helpful as possible.

1. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator:

I normally do not like asking for moderator but for the last few months in particular Ive noticed a lack of admins up when I am online and have tried my best to pass on when other people need help since I cannot usually directly. Id like to help fill this time slot.

Hi aeim,

Unfortunately you do not need the requirements for nak moderator,

You may reapply in 60 days.

Thank you for your interest in NAK.

Regards

PATMOSS

1 Like

May I know which requirements I do not meet?

You do not have NAK Elite, unfortunately. Otherwise I plus one this app.

1 Like