Accepted - Stryker - Moderator Application

Please answer all questions accurately, honestly and completely.

`1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198257079091 or Steam Community :: MrShottyBang
2. Hours played on NAK servers.: 632
3. Total Arma 3 hours: 1,700
4. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Moderate
5. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable):
6. Reason for applying: During my time here I have had the great privilege and opportunity to meet and enjoy a lot of different people on the Nak servers. To say the least it has been a privilege to have enjoyed the hard work of you all, including the different people who may not be an admin or moderator who put their time and effort into Zeus. For that reason it has made me want to come forward and actively add to the benefit of the Nak community by submitting my application; I would like to be able to give back and help the community who has given their time and effort into creating and maintaining Nak.
7. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: The experience I feel would be most beneficial to Nak to me would be the experiences I have had in game and passing those on to new players that may come.
8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Moderator.): 2-3x a week I work from home and am normally always online.
9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers:
Assisting new and existing community members with general help and or issues with rules to lower negative impacts and increase positive impacts on fellow member experiences.
10. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be a Moderator: I want to help provide people with the same great experience I had when I joined Nak for the first time. I’d like to thank all of you for the time and effort you have put into Nak in creating a great experience for me and others.

+1

+1

+1 i see no reason not to

+1 Mature, friendly, good hours.

+1

+1 solid choice

+1

+1

Hi Stryker ,

Congratulations, you have been accepted as our newest nak squad moderator.

I shall be in contact shortly with details of training.

Regards,

PATMOSS