Accepted - Staff Application Advanded C++ Scripter

Please answer all questions accurately, honestly and completely.

1. Age: 27
  2. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198323796743
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: About 200 hrs
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 4,228
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Heavily Experienced
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable):
  7. Reason for applying (if this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider): Update Scripts that hinder game play. Found Multiple Scripts in-game that cause players to bug out.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
  • Well Versed in C++, Many of my scripts were used on ArmaHolics
    -Experienced in EDEN, and with ACE, ACE Tools, and ACE Medical
  • I have assisted with building Mods
    -Well Versed in Dedicated Servers: Building and Keeping them running and keeping them updated.
  1. Estimated Activity (how active will you be): 4-5 hours, 4-5 days a week
  2. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers:
    Team Work, Team Player, Key Communication, Problem Solving, Knowledge of Core Game Mechanics
  3. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator:
    I work well with others and enjoy teaching new players about arma 3. Have assisted multiple arma 3 communities with scripting and game breaking bugs. Im also a active service member in the army and i enjoy volunteering to help any communities IRL or in-game.
1 Like

Your have been accepted into Research & Development, welcome to the team! One of our admins will reach out by means of email soon.