Accepted - Moderator Application

Requirements:
Must be 18, unless otherwise proven competent and reliable for the position.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 160 hours on NAK servers.
Must have NAK Elite.
No serious bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Active participation in the NAK Squad community for the last 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Must be respectful, trustworthy, fair, humble, impartial, diligent, conscientious, ethical, dignified, disciplined, and prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: J.Daeux
  2. Age: 29
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 839.5
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 5,788.5
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Highly experienced in all elements.
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): Happy for any admins/ moderators to +1 but I am applying through my own candor.
  7. Reason for applying: Assist the community through helping with any issues or queries that new or existing members have along with dealing with troublesome members through education of standards, dependent on severity of offence, before taking active actions.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Worked within and alongside many organisations, civil and military, all having different approaches to moderation modus operandi.
  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Moderator.): Daily
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers:
    -Assist new and existing members with general and or rule queries.
    -Educating negligent rule breakers on standards and what is expected.
    -Dealing with gross negligent rules breakers through active actions to minimise the impact on fellow members experiences.
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator: I would like to say I enjoy my time here and if I can help my fellow members enjoy their time as much as I have by being apart of the moderation team that would be great.

Thank you for taking the time reading my application.
JD

+1 John is a very good player always willing to step up as a SQD lead or Team lead and help with newcomers

+!

Your message contains 2 characters.
You need to enter at least 3 characters.

+1 for sure, I’ve got nothing but good things to say about John, I think he’d be an asset to the team.

+1 .

+1.

+1 Worthwhile ~

+1 would make a great addition to our team

Hi John,

Your application has been accepted, congratulations.

I shall be emailing you shortly regarding training.

Regards

PATMOSS

THank you all for your support It is appreciated greatly <3