Accepted - Moderator applcation - Armyfist

Requirements:
Must be 18, unless otherwise proven competent and reliable for the position.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 160 hours on NAK servers.
Must have NAK Elite.
No serious bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Active participation in the NAK Squad community for the last 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Must be respectful, trustworthy, fair, humble, impartial, diligent, conscientious, ethical, dignified, disciplined, and prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198973044827
  2. Age:54
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.:600
  4. Total Arma 3 hours:800
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:Advanced
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable):Texan
  7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)Would like to help new players learn and enjoy this community as much as I have I have felt so welcomed and accepted since i started playing in this community I find myself chomping at the bit for Thursday night so I can get home and hang out with the people I have met.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: As a veteran most of my experience is how to work as a unit to achieve the mission and teach others how to work together.
  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Moderator.):Mostly from Thursday evening to Sunday evening
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers:I feel being a moderator needs to promote the community, help were I can with new players keeping the community growing and keeping the fun alive. Remind players of the rules and guide lines of the servers.
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator:I have been playing in the Nak servers almost exclusively since I started play multi player I have met and played with alot of the admins here. I really enjoy the Saturday Nak Ops and was very surprised and humbled when you all awarded me the Player of the Month award for January 2023

I think Armyfist would be a great addition to the moderator team, he is always helpful and even recently got player of the month as recognition for this. I would like to add my recommendation to his application +1.

+1 would be a great addition to the team, Good attitude great with players and always willing to help.

+1 compassionate, careful, would make a quality addition.

+1 Has a great attitude toward the community. Would make a perfect addition to our moderator staff

+1 o7

+1, Fine addition great to be around

Hi armyfist,

Congratulations, you have been accepted as a moderator with NAK SQUAD.

I shall emailing you shortly with training details.

Regards

PATMOSS