Accepted - Kruge Moderator Application

Please answer all questions accurately, honestly and completely.

1. Age: 37
  2. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: kruger.nathan86
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 235
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 564.7 (as of the time of this apoplication)
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: advanced in most things except zues (atm)
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable):
  7. Reason for applying (if this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider): to help ensure that the server rules are being followed and remains enjoyable to everyone
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: leadership abilities obtained from 10.5 years in multiple leadership roles as a first responder
  9. Estimated Activity (how active will you be): i currently log about 20+ hours a week. Im active most mornings from about 0600-1000 PST, and weekends from about 1300-0800
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers: enforcing the server rules set forth by NAK command. To be a presence and an option for people to relay their concerns and comments through to, so that it may reach higher levels of command
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator: Im dedicated to the server and the community. I like seeing new players succeed and I enjoy helping anyone out that asks for it.

+1

+1

+1

Congratulations, and welcome to the team. You’ve been accepted as a moderator. You should receive an email within the next day or so with additional steps.

1 Like