Accepted - Kaiju-k Moderator Application

Please answer all questions accurately, honestly and completely.

1. Age:

2. Steam ID or Profile Link:
    Steam Community :: Txrrent

3. Hours played on NAK servers.:
    785+

4. Total Arma 3 hours:
    2528+

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:
    I’d like to say experienced, but there is always more to learn.

6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): N/A

7. Reason for applying (if this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider):
    So since playing Arma NAK has been the servers that I have played and felt like anyone is welcome. While playing new people join the server daily and I’d like to be able to show them that this is a community that is dedicated to fun and enjoyment. This community grows bigger every day and I for one am happy to be a part of it and will strive to make it a place people want to be. I’d like to be one that a person can come to if they have an issue while playing or need help with some mechanics of the game. I’d aspire to be someone that people know as honest, trustworthy and fair in anything that I do.

8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
    I am currently a supervisor at my place of work and lead a team of 20 people, so I know what it’s like to work with people form all backgrounds. It has taught me to to talk to people in a calm and respectful manor. It has also given me great skills in being able to deal with conflict fairly and effectively.

9. Estimated Activity (how active will you be): I currently work 4 on 4 off, so my 4 days off will be my active days. Which can be Early morning or late at night (gmt).

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers:
    To be a friendly face of the NAK community and uphold the rules set down by Nak Command. Also to make sure that the servers in game and Discord/Teamspeak remain safe and accessible to everybody.

11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator:
    I’ve been playing on NAK servers for the last five years and I feel it is my time to give back to the community that is a great place to be.

1 Like

+1. Great team player and friendly to all

1 Like

+1 Cool guy

1 Like

+1.

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Hi kaiju-k,

You have been accepted as a NAK moderator.

I shall email you shortly regarding training.

Regards

PATMOSS

1 Like

Thank you. I look forward to working along side you all.

1 Like