Accepted - DSI Hige's "Moderator" Application

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: STEAM_0:0:31505271
  2. Age: 28
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 292hr
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1767hr
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Very Advanced
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): N/A
  7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)-
    -Trying to get a coding position within the NAK not really wanting to be a moderator didnt know who to ask so figured this was the best way.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:-
    -im very familiar with Arma 3’s code (C++) and have built a AI vs AI game mode of my own.
    -im very confident with the Arma 3’s EDEN editor.
    -i have built and run my own servers in the past both on Arma 3 and other games.
  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an “Moderator”.):Once a week, more if needed.
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being a “Moderator” on NAK servers:
    -honesty
    -leadership skills
    -consistency
    -problem solving skills
    -the ability to help players old and new
    -conflict resolution skills
    -technical knowledge of game and server mechanics
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an “Moderator”:
    i have a good sense of humor, im very relaxed, very adaptable, very much a team player. i have a very technical mind, and love problem solving.

+1 for a moderator role at this time. I see a clean record and a skillset that could be an asset. I think Hige would be a good start on the moderator team.

+1.

+1 good player fun to be around

+1 enjoy having him around, good skillset to have as well

+1 Great attitude and a positive player

+1.

HI.

Congratulations you have been accepted as a moderator.

i shall be in contact shortly regarding training.

regards

PATMOSS

congratulations

Thank you for the acceptance, i look forward to working with everyone on the team