Withdrawn - Warden's Application

-Be 18 years of age or older: 22 years of age
-steam profile link: Steam Community :: Error
-Played on the server for at least 50 hours: 27:30 on Atlis and 39:10 on Malden
-Must use teamspeak: Everyday I’m on.
-Have a recommendation from one of the current admins: VileAce, Yogi, NCG,
-Be a cool person: Always
Been playing on the NAK servers ever since I have found Atlis, and always have enjoyed my time on the servers. After Malden always been helping out the players, as well as making sure players are following the rules of the NAK servers. I would like to help take a load off the other admins who are constantly busy dealing with other priorities. Players have always asked me if I could kick the players who are Team Killing, and usually have to end up getting an Admin to help out, and I would like to help minimize how many things they have to focus on, and give the players a more enjoyable and fun experience on the NAK servers.

I just want to be clear in the section “Have a recommendation from one of the current admins:” you list my name. It is not that I do not support, any player who would like to help contribute to NAK, submitting any application for Admin, but I do not remember giving my “recommendation”. I personally have not observed you as a player enough to give a recommendation. That is partly my fault, as of late, I have been spending a lot of time doing other Administrative task and not enough time playing. Often when I am on the server I am multitasking and not paying enough attention to individuals in the community.

At this time I do not have enough information to form an opinion. I know that we talked about you taking an active rule in the headquarters company of the NAK Full Tactical Unit, which is an excellent way for players to move into the Administrative staff over time. It will provide exposure administrative tasks and allow everyone to see if being an Admin is the correct fit.

That is perfectly fine Vile, I’m sorry that I misconstrued, misunderstood and put you as a recommendation. I don’t see it as partly your fault because you are busy nearly 90% of the time so I understand where your coming from with that, as I do get pretty busy myself with work, and making time for family. I wouldn’t mind taking an active role in the NAK FTU Headquarters, do be able to prove myself in the X amount of time that it would take for others to form an opinion. Thanks for the quick and timely response, and I will further help keep NAK a player friendly environment.

Next time you are on TeamSpeak poke me.

You have been inactive for more than 30days. When you become active again come talk to me.