Withdrawn - TFGCody Application

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Error (76561198295572963)
  2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): 03-10-2000
  3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers to be considered for 2ND LT or 120 for Captain): 99
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 624
  5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): None
  6. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) To help out the community as best as I can, I respect all the people that take hours making this into an amazing community. I been treated with respect and I want to keep this amazing arma 3 community running as long as possible.
  7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I have worked at a McDonald for 3 years making nothing now work for a high modeling company. putting hard work in something really pays off and now I have 8 offers to collage but I had to work for it.
  8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I am still in school as my senior year, gaming would be around 5 to 10 on week days and anything between 8 in the morning to 10 at night.
  9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
    -To be a role model to players
    -Put others that need help with server website or in game
    -No arguing/griefing
    -Have lots of fun

I have played with Cody for a little here and there has a good overall attitude and would make an excellent member of NAK Command. He seems like he would be willing to tackle any problem whether it be a player having issues with their teamspeak or game to stopping a person trying to ruin the experience for other players on NAK servers by team-killing and griefing.

I have seen Cody around but haven’t really gotten to know him to give my own recommendation.

I don’t think I have met Cody as of yet. Therefore I agree with LBJ, that I will have to hold off on giving my recommendation as well.

This application has been withdrawn do to lack of support. I recommend that you spend some time taking with and playing with the other admins, as they will be the ones to recommend you. You are free to apply again.

hey i just wanted to say that TFGCody is a great team player i havnt known him for a while but since ive been playing with him he has shown leadership and has helped others while on the server i think he will make a great admin or a NAK rep. just my opinon. thanks for the consideration