Resolved - Uber~Onyx - Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name: Uber~Onyx

2. Player Steam profile copy here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Uber-Sama/

3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from: Unfortunately I do not remember the admin, server was the Malden Takeover server, admin was “vgerdj”, approximate time was 2:00-3:20 UTC.

5. Explanation, notes, etc: Essentially, it begun with me reporting a racist slur being said( I will not say it since when I quoted it I got banned seemingly) which caused me to report it since I wanted to do my part for keeping the server clean as I do enjoy being on the servers NAK as a whole hosts. When I reported the incident, I quoted the actual slur as reference and perhaps proof when you guys go through the logs, or however you check such messages. Shortly after I saw that I had gotten banned for rule#1, which was no racism upon inspecting the website. Now, considering I had gotten banned I, for sure, will not say such things regardless of the intent. Thank you.

Hey Onyx,

i believe your ban was an accident due to certain words that act as “triggers” in the server monitor program we use and i think once you reported the words used it automatically sent a message to all admins to handle it. After reviewing the server chat logs we felt that you were just trying to help so at this time your ban has been lifted. Thanks for playing and we hope you understand why this happend.

Thanks,

-NCG-

vgerdj, see me or my comments in the ban for the reason it was removed.

Thanks guys for dealing with this issue so quickly and well! I really appreciate you guys helping so thank you once more!