Resolved - Operator Harry - Ban Appeal

i am banned on invade and annex nak…they say for teamkill but i havent done any :cry: …i was operating uav and someone(probably enemy shikara attacking our airbase) damaged the uav-falcon ,now…there is no other way to get a fresh uav untill i destroy the damaged one placed on spawnpoint,and also i cannot destroy the uav from airbase cuz its a cease fire zone,so i destroyed the uav-falcon by using greyhawk in order to spawn a new one…now i did sent some extra ordinance which was very bad of me …but while i did this i was watching discretely for teamkills and i am sure i havent done any…please remove my ban admin so i can support and play the game…mistakenly if i did something wrong i deepely apologise for it and will certainly watch to not repeat such action(i am not a teamkiller ) :cry:
-thanks for reading me out-operator harry.

We need additional information to process this appeal. Please use the following template as a guide and fill in the needed information:

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: claws01)
  3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. Disrespect
  4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. 120 am EST
  5. Explanation, notes, etc.

Please note:
*All bans lifts are on a case by case basis.
*The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be lifted.
*Other admins, and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban removal.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Vulgar or otherwise derogatory racist/sexist/xenophobic remarks will not be lifted ever, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying about mass tking, or otherwise stories that do not match will not be lifted ever, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other player

I was able to find your ban, normally only the admin that created the ban would reply, but as the admin involved might not get to you quickly, I will respond for him in this case.

It is against server rules to do what you did. If a vehicle needs to be destroyed in order for it to respawn, then you need to contact an admin first. It is very rare that a vehicle actually needs to be destroyed. We have a repair script (accessed from the action menu) that would repair that vehicle, we also have bobcats and hemtt tow trucks that can be used to repair the vehicle.

When you shot at base to destroy that vehicle you actually broke 3 seperate server rules: shooting at base, destroying assets and team killing.

An even bigger concern is that after you destroyed the vehicles and tk’ed you disconnected from the server, so it is hard to believe that you were doing all of this to get a vehicle to respawn just to leave the server.

My last concern is that you have a previous ban on file for TK’ing that is less than 45 days old.

At this point I believe that the ban is appropriate, and it will remain until 02/07/18 at 5:51 AM eastern time. If it was truly accidental please use this as a learning experience that destroying vehicles for any reason without admin approval is against server rules.

okay copy…i understand i left the server cuz i just thought ill play later cuz i had soo much problems while operating uav so i just left,its normal i leave server many times often…but anyways i understand what u said and i respect the protocols,the only thing thats itchy here is i am not a team killer so the authentic lesson i lerarnt here is not to destroy uavs(since everyone does that normally for vehic respawn),i apologise for my actions.
thank u-operator harry.

I will concede that you almost assuredly did not kill players with intent, I do believe that it was an unexpected consequence of destroying the UAV. I appreciate you understanding the reason for the ban, as bans are not only used as punishment, but as education so that the player can return to the community with a better understanding of the rules.

indeed