Reduced - Oz Whipe - Ban appeal

1.Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases): Oz Whipe
2. Player Steam profile copy here (Steam Community :: Chico)
3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. (Battleye: Admin Kick(Banned rule #3 for 14d - expires 05/08/2018 3:23 AM. Entered by ))
4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. About 10:30 GMT +1, Invade and annex Altis, I don’t remember the name of the admin.
5. Explanation, notes : Earlier that day, a player named Ozan spawned at the carrier just after my landing, and started shooting at me while I was re-arming. He damaged my jet, but no big deal, I decided to ignore him. But I was Taking off that he literally exploded my jet with a rocket launcher. I reported him but there was no admin online. 2 or 3 other pilots witnessed what happened, and reported him too (thanks to them) but nothing happened. I spawned back, he shot me, i did the same, he died, he spawned back, and then we started to make war to each other, so I don’t hide the fact that I am totally guilty. It was a kid behaviour to entre Ozan’s game, but I was really upset. I waited 10 minutes on the carrier for that jet, and I could not fly 10 minutes with it that this troller destroyed it. I usually respect other players, I am fair-play, but this made me really angry.
I would like to apologize for my bad behaviour, I assure you that it will not happen again (excuse my english).

Part of the issue is that an admin, Claws, had connected to the server due to your request for an admin and observed you TK (or at least incapacitate) the other player after he was already dealing with the situation.

I understand the frustration of having to put up with a player that is obviously TK’ing with the intent to harass and annoy . You did take the correct steps initially by alerting the admins of the issue, but by trying to enforce the server rules yourself by TK’ing a player is never acceptable. There are going to be times when there is no admin online. If after reporting a player to the admins in game does not get a reply, the correct solution is to vote kick the player, and/or complete a misconduct report.

The chat from yourself and other players clearly indicate the the other player was the primary instigator, and TK’ed multiple players, so I am going to reduce the ban to 3 days. The 3 day ban is for your intentional TK as retaliation. Next time follow the procedures we have in place instead of taking matters into your our hands.

Be aware that the admin that created the original ban can overrule my reduction. If that happens an explanation will be entered here.

Thanks for reconsidering my ban, even if I should’ve not enforced the server rules. I’ll for sure follow the procedures if a case like this happens again. Thank you for your time.