IMPORTANT: NATO_Rus_Weapons

Many of you including some Admins are loading mods that are not on the NAK Tac/ Zeus Basic collection when playing on the Zeus Tactical server. I know you are not doing it with the intent to cheat, but the rules say not to load any mod that is not on the list.

The most common mod players are loading is NATO_Rus_Weapons: Steam Community :: Steam Workshop … =500929500. AT THIS TIME DO NOT LOAD this mod. On our server we use NATO_Rus_Weapons_CBA: Steam Community :: Steam Workshop … =677119005 which is a one to one replacement for NATO_Rus_Weapons. Loading both mods may have unexpected results depending on the load order.

We are aware that you will receive a dependency error when you do not load NATO_Rus_Weapons, it is okay. As long as you have the correct mod NATO_Rus_Weapons_CBA loaded, you will not have any issues. Just ignore the dependency errors related to NATO_Rus_Weapons.

I am looking into the need for the CBA version. It looks as if Massi has incorporated the CBA compatibility in both versions. For the time being use the version that is on the server NATO_Rus_Weapons_CBA.

Hmmmm I just checked my mods to make sure and I had both NATO weapon mods loaded on my zues preset. Must of messed up when I had to redo my preset. What’s the difference between them? I know one is cba but what does that change?

Edit: never mind I noticed you said they both have cba incorporated.

Dang…I also still had the MELB in my Zeus preset. Must of redone these presets half asleep. All fixed now.