Expired - Wiskywabbit - Ban Appeal PERMABAN

Yeah so I usually play on altis, but I thought i’d try tanoa! So I take pilot slot and I go to my jet and take off, I then do the stuff that I do in the jet such as, take out enemys and such. I ended up getting taken down by a missile. I then proceed to respawn and wait for the next jet. The jet spawns and i go in it, i ask a simple question to the people in ts, i ask where the preferred place would be to take off from the carrier, and when I ask this dude tells me that i dont know how to play and to get out of the plane or ill be kicked! I didnt listen because first of all, i didnt know he was the admin, second, I do know how to fly a jet i was just asking a simple question because im a little new to the whole jet DLC. then I get kicked… join back and go to my arsenal… and as i went to click on something in my arsenal it took me out of the arsenal so i accidently fired. then i got perm banned for trying to TK! even tho i really wasnt… please unban me I love this nak server it is honestly my favorite military simulation…

we have numerous people coming into the server to ‘learn’ how to fly, and many blow up jets on the flight deck. The air operations on the carrier have to be managed well so things do not get out of hand or, more importantly, a little closer as many pilots and players clutter the deck with vehicles. I asked him not to take off if he didn’t know how to fly and that he should go to other server to practice. He got kicked then came back in, walked over to me, and intentionally shot me.

please follow the full ban appeal template:

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: claws01)
  3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. example: Disrespect
  4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. example: 1:20 am EST
  5. Explanation, notes, etc.

Whisky wabbit:

Ignoring Admin…
Vgerdj, May 20th, 6:30pm MT…
Was banned from all NAK servers…
Yeah so I usually play on altis, but I thought i’d try tanoa! So I take pilot slot and I go to my jet and take off, I then do the stuff that I do in the jet such as, take out enemys and such. I ended up getting taken down by a missile. I then proceed to respawn and wait for the next jet. The jet spawns and i go in it, i ask a simple question to the people in ts, i ask where the preferred place would be to take off from the carrier, and when I ask this dude tells me that i dont know how to play and to get out of the plane or ill be kicked! I didnt listen because first of all, i didnt know he was the admin, second, I do know how to fly a jet i was just asking a simple question because im a little new to the whole jet DLC. then I get kicked… join back and go to my arsenal… and as i went to click on something in my arsenal it took me out of the arsenal so i accidently fired. then i got perm banned for trying to TK! even tho i really wasnt… please unban me I love this nak server it is honestly my favorite military simulation…

Your actual ban was for RULE #5) Firing at base. RULE #6) Wasting Server Assets. RULE #10) Arguing over punishment in game with an admin. and RULE #3) Intentional Team Killing. I did review your side of the events and talked to vgerdj about what happened. We agreed to remove the intentional TK from the ban, which was the main reason why your ban was permanent. So that leaves you with RULE #5) 1 day ;Rule #6) 3 days; and RULE #10) 1 day totaling 5 days. Your ban will end at 9:56pm on 05/25/2017. Please understand why we have the rules and if you disagree with an admins opinion in the future, file a misconduct report on the web site, http://naksquad.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11.

VileAce