Expired - Reduced to 7 days - 1stLT G. Swan [81st] - Why was I banned?

I have not played on the server (and arma for that matter) I come on the server to a ban message.

My in-game name is 1st LT G Swan. [81st]

My steam ID is 76561198129334928

I was banned for BAD ROBOT / scripting duration perm, expires perm.

I don’t know when it by whom I was banned, but it had to be while ago?

I was banned for 1hr for using a mod against the rules on accident, and I did not connect again until today.

You were banned for an hour until we could investigate, when we found out what you were doing and how you were doing it we extended the to permanent. The scripts that you were using were way beyond what most players would consider appropriate. When you connected to the server we referred you to a list of mods that are acceptable, you clicked “Accept” and you still decided that it was okay to use that mod.

Your ban will remain. We take a strong stance on any hacking/scripter trying to affect the game ruining the fun for other players. You may appeal again in 6 months.

I did not feel I was ruining the game for others, as I got kicked as soon as I opened my arsenal because it was one of my preset classes. But if that is how you feel I understand.

Ban reduced to 7 days.

02/06/2018 7:45 PM Player 1stLT G. Swan [81st] was kicked (AddMagazineCargo Restriction #13) by an unknown admin
02/06/2018 7:47 PM Player 1stLT G. Swan [81st] was kicked (AddMagazineCargo Restriction #13) by an unknown admin
02/06/2018 7:52 PM Player 1stLT G. Swan [81st] was kicked (CreateVehicle Restriction #1) by an unknown admin

You were actually kicked 3 times by our automated “cheat” scripts. The third one is you trying to spawn vehicles on the map. Which I would say would greatly affect the server and other players.

After three automated kicks the admin online noticed the behavior and created the 1 hour ban, until another admin could review the logs. That Admin, Claws extended the ban to perm.

I’m going to give you an opportunity, not to use any mods on the restricted list. I sent you the link in a PM http://naksquad.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16&p=20#p20 , make sure that you are not using any mods that are restricted, if you have any questions ask an admin. 90% of the time an admin is available, it is best to look on TeamSpeak for them.