Denied - Roberts' warrant officer /w zeus application

. Steam ID or Profile Link: steam - slayerbatt10
2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): 21
3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 50 hours on NAK servers): neighborhood of 400 hrs
4. Total Arma 3 hours:467 hrs
5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): N/A
6. Reason for applying: I believe the nak servers are a great way to bring people together as one to work together as a team, and have fun doing it. I would like to be more involved with NAK by maintaining a light hearted, positive, and constructive environment.
7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: basic coding/ AFJROTC (tech sgt)/customer service care (I’m good w people)
8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):I am on the nak zeus server every day at least an hour or two. I had people lining up for some of my missions and I believe I would be looked upon in a very positive way. I believe I would be respected.
9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: I believe it is hard work… managing the TS channels, and authorizing appropriate punishments for total strangers and friends (not easy) and making sure to constantly watch out for cheaters, spammers, hackers, team-killers, and trollers. in addition an admin should be responsible for setting a positive and fun environment for players, as well as being an example and also leading by example.

Sorry I will have to remove my recommendation due to your recent ban on the Zeus server. My bad for not remembering. I am going to have to deny the application. You will be able to apply again in 6 months.