Denied - PFC.Brons Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name. PFC.Brons
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (Steam Community :: Yike)
    3.You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick([Rule #1 Racism] banned for perm - expires Perm by Yogi))-Racism
  3. Yogi, Malden. 11:39 am PST

My Friend and I are running toward a group of friendly’s for evac out of an AO That has been done for a while, and a guy from a squad at the evac point decided to open fire at me and my friend and ended up wounding me and ended up killing my friend (Note: that this wasnt the first time he shot at us, he killed two other squad members just moments before.) And from that situation I got heated because he should be aware of friendl’s around him and check his map to confirm if it was an enemy, and the AO finished a while after he shot at us and I said some hateful things that he really could’ve took offense too and I am sorry for what i said and i know it wasn’t right.
But on the other hand I understand that Racism is not tolerated and in the long run what you guys choose to do with this ban appeal is the right choice.

You can always ask for an admin in-game by typing “admin” in any chat along with your message to report players. I can see that you were having issues 20 minutes prior. However, calling others names is not the best course of action.

Yes, I am aware that my way of handling the situation was nowhere near what i should’ve done and i am sorry for what I have said.