Denied - Knipper - Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases) Knipper
  2. Player Steam profile copy here: Steam Community :: Knipper
  3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering: Rule #4 Griefing/Harassment. 3d
  4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from: i don’t remember the admin name maybe Ken? i’m not sure if that is an admin but that name comes to mind. 0:20 GMT. NAKSQAUD #2 Malden.
  5. Explanation, notes, etc:

So a guy named harry joined the server, he didn’t speak at all he just flew over our friendlies and killed a whole squad, only to then fly back over and kill the remainders.

I got disconnected and came back, this was about 10-15 minutes after the incident, my Hemmet ammo had despawned so i requested another from a team mate to refill my mortar, i noticed Henry flying back over in a Pawnee and i then said in side chat “oh its Henry again probably going to kill everyone over their again” something along those lines i do not fully remember, i was trying to warn our team that he was going back over in an attack helicopter because i knew he would kill them again it is what these types of people do (also by the way after i said that he killed more team mates when he arrived)

I was then told by an admin, i’m assuming, that i should “stop acting like a child and bringing up stuff that happened a while ago” i couldn’t hear clearly because there was a lot of chat in groups. he then halo dropped on me and said the same thing again and then i told him that i was warning my team that the team killer was going back and he did not even know he tked. he then warned me if i kept talking in side chat of the subject i would get a 3d ban, i then tried defending myself because i had no clue what i did wrong.

I don’t understand how i was “griefing” in fact i had spent the last 1-2hrs supporting our team with mortar fire requests you can ask anyone that was online if i was “griefing” i’m assuming the “harassment” part is because i called the person a “tart” which i said as a joke, i thought it would be taken as a joke as no one uses the word “tart” as a real insult, even if i was banned for that reason, i don’t think 3 whole days is a reasonable length of time to ban someone because they called you a “tart”

Nice the ban stays as 3 days because i told you and gave you multiple warnings to stop talking about the TKing player in side. But you continued to type in side about the situation that was being delt with and you didn’t say tart as a joke you typed it with intent and it’s not the best choice when i’m trying to sort out the TKer and you at the same time.

The players name was Henry.

What? I did stop I don’t know what you are in about I couldn’t even type in side chat because I was typing to you the whole time stop making up lies, also explain to me how I was griefing then?

The only way I continued is when I was defending myself by talking to you…

Also you were not trying to sort him out as when you typed to me before you banned me you said “is he?” After I said he was team killing.

All I was doing is warning my team I do not see why it was a big deal to ban someone for 3d because they were telling their team that a tker was going to kill them again.

I can make it perm if you want but to let you know typing in side about 50 times talking about the same subject while trying to sort out a TKer is just not needed so like i said the ban stays. This discussion is over!

“about 50 times” what kind of admin are you making vague accusations? i literally warned my team once after he first offended and as i said, you were not “sorting it out” because literally 30 seconds before you banned me you didn’t even know he tked, when i said “he killed a squad of our team” you said “did he?” then banned me 30 seconds - 60 seconds later, also why would you threaten to make it a perma ban because i posted a ban appeal disagreeing with a ban, you realize that is the point of this forum right? I haven’t even done anything in game to deserve a longer ban as i haven’t even been able to play…

you cant just abuse your powers then when i post a reasonable appeal explaining where you are wrong just say “end of discussion” after making false accusations and lying about me to try support your arguments…

6:57 PM
(Side)
Knipper
HES WENT BACK FOR AOTHER RUN

12/08/2017 6:57 PM
(Side)
Knipper
WHAT A RETARD

12/08/2017 6:58 PM
(Side)
Knipper
HE KILLED HALF THE GUYS AT THE AO THEN GOES BACK AROUND TO FINISH THEM OFF

12/08/2017 6:58 PM
Player Knipper was kicked (watch the language) by Fox

6:59 PM
(Side)
Knipper
nice to know the owners have their morals in check

12/08/2017 7:00 PM
(Side)
Knipper
killing teamates? goooood. swearing? burn in hell

7:09 PM
(Direct)
Knipper
HE KILLED 9 PEOPLE YOU TART

12/08/2017 7:09 PM
(Direct)
Knipper
EVERYONE IS ASKING FOR HIM TO BE BANNED

12/08/2017 7:09 PM
(Direct)
Knipper
ASK ANYONE IN CHAT7:10 PM

(Direct)
Knipper
he killed 5 people in a xian, then went back around killed the remainers

12/08/2017 7:10 PM
(Direct)
Knipper
then got in a pawnee and i said “oh look hes here to kill again”

12/08/2017 7:10 PM
(Direct)
Knipper
you realise when i said that, 3 mins after he killed people in the pawnee

considering you are arguing with an admin and calling him a “tart” youre lucky that wasnt an automatic perm. Just take the suspension and move on.

i guess i didn’t remember caps locking everything like a dumb ass and swearing, that i will apologize for, i probably would have stopped after if i knew an admin kicked me i assumed it was an auto kick as it said “battle eye”. the thing i do not like is when the admin first spoke to me he didn’t have to sound so aggressive raising his voice saying i’m acting like a child i would not of gotten overly reactive if this had not occurred, i really dislike this trait in most admins so i’m sure this led me to argue with him, also just the fact that he had to make huge accusations like “50 times” and lie about sorting out the tker when he had no idea. Also i did mean “tart” as a joke i often call people names like that jokingly like “melon” e.t.c i did not mean this as an argumentative statement.

thank you for posting the chat log, so i could understand where i went wrong and it wont happen again thanks.

i dont like banning people period. i wasnt there so i dont know what happend but it is Fox’s ban so his decision is final.

Fox has made his decision. The appeal is closed and denied.