Denied - KatoMars - Ban Appeal

Hello, my name is kato_mars and I was wanting to get unbanned from servers, because last night I was playing with some friends and I happened to join one of y’all’s Stratis servers, but there ended up not being any missions, so me and my friends were kind a screwing around at the base and the Admin COPOUT banned me. I understand that there is no team killing, but the game only had me and my friends and no missions to do, basically we were bored and I screwed up. I have always been a serious player, but when there is nothing to do (No Missions) I do get bored, and I tend to have a little fun.

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: claws01)
  3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. Disrespect
  4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. 120 am EST
  5. Explanation, notes, etc.
    __
    Please note:
    *All bans lifts are on a case by case basis.
    *The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be lifted.
    *Other admins, and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban removal.
    *Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
    *Vulgar or otherwise derogatory racist/sexist/xenophobic remarks will not be lifted ever, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
    *Lying about mass tking, or otherwise stories that do not match will not be lifted ever, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other player
  6. Kato_Mars

2.Steam Community :: Kato_Mars

3.https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/856096681667116976/3D8C1392B7ABDF6D6B3C910027FFC876FB659AAF/

1. Admin( COPOUT ), and approximate time was ( 2:30 a.m. ) Central US & Canada time zone, and server name Server name: [NAK]Naksquad.net | Nak#3 | I&A | Stratis
    Address: 72.92.88.178:2322
    Server version: 172142164
    Required game version: 1.72.0
    Map: Stratis
    Mission: Invade_&_Annex_Nak_Stratis

2. Hello, my name is kato_mars and I was wanting to get unbanned from servers, because last night I was playing with some friends and I happened to join one of y’all’s Stratis servers, but there ended up not being any missions, so me and my friends were kind a screwing around at the base and the Admin COPOUT banned me. I understand that there is no team killing, but the game only had me and my friends and no missions to do, basically we were bored and I screwed up. I have always been a serious player, but when there is nothing to do (No Missions) I do get bored, and I tend to have a little fun.
    Note: I apologize for not posting this first. I did not realize there was a specific template until after I had posted.

The NAK servers have an established set of rules that are not only regularly cycled through in the in-game text chat, but are also available for review on the website. As such, players are given ample notice as to what the expectations are on our servers. You have accrued about 15 hours on NAK servers and should be well informed by now as to our expectations.

It should be understood that if one does not want to play by the rules, enforcement action can and will be taken, or the player can go elsewhere where they feel unbound by such limitations which are set to provide an overall pleasant gaming atmosphere for the majority of players.

We are constantly reviewing our server functionality and making changes as necessary to alleviate issues where the server is not performing as expected. If players notice something that needs to be changed on the server they are welcome to visit our website and make a request for that change or notify an admin to have the immediate issue corrected. As far as I have determined, no contact was made to an admin about the server’s functionality. That would be the appropriate way to handle the situation. An inappropriate way would be to make a self determination that since there is a glitch, that all rules and expectations are null and void and any actions taken in the server are acceptable. This appears to be the action you decided to go with. At the time the server was not producing an AO, we still had several other servers up and running without any known problems. Leaving the problem server and joining another would have been an appropriate action.

Approximately 1-2 days prior to your ban, you were kicked from our servers by another admin, stating that a complaint was received that you were involved in a mass TK. I would have thought that since this action was taken so close to the day of your ban that it would have made you think about your past action and modify your behavior accordingly. By not doing so shows that you do not respect the rules on our servers and will do what you want to do regardless, which makes lifting your ban less appealing to me at this time.

When I joined the server, I witnessed you destroying assets and attacking other players. I told you verbally in game to stop your actions and sent you a message in game in like fashion. You TK’d me. When I respawned, I entered into the Bobcat, which was then clearly marked with my NAK Command Unit badge. You approached the Bobcat, placed a destructive charge on it, then asked me verbally to exit, which I refused to do. You then moved back around a corner, set off the destructive charge while I was still in the Bobcat and then laughed about it using in-game voice comms. I’m not sure how much more disrespectful you could have been at that time.

In summary, you do not follow the rules no matter how many times you are informed of them and yet feel justified in attacking an admin who is trying to correct your behavior in the least obtrusive manner. Your behavior is not one consistent with what we expect of those who play on our servers. As such, the ban will remain in effect. After 12 months, you are welcome to apply for another appeal and it will be reviewed at that time.