Denied - GRAMCRACKERS Admin Application for [NAK] Servers

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Sign In
  2. Age:18
  3. Hours played on NAK servers: Over 120hrs
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 264hrs (99% of the time im on [NAK])
  5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): (claws01 ) and i also played with RichKing and other admins.
  6. Reason for applying: I just want to be a helping hand over all, also i want to help outside of the server if someone has MOD problems etc.
  7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Real world skills i have is, i am really patient and i like to help also i look at things from all different angles i’m a problem solver. I’m also a Officer in other servers so i know how to uphold the law and deal with situations that are overly frustrating.
  8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): Very Active i should be on at least 15hrs a week from 6pm-11pm.
  9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Self-control being able to deescalate heated situations make sure that everyone is have a lolly time here on your friendly [NAK] Servers. :smiley:

GRAMCRACKERS i think you should become more aware of the admins that are in NAK. I’m sure we have met once or twice but i would like to see you on more often. Having a look at your profile you seem okay but like i said. If i were you i would become more know to other admins not just RichKing and Claws.

I’ve been here a long time ive played with plenty of admin, i dont remember their names though but it should go beyond knowing all the admins its about helping knowing right from wrong being able to be given a position and not taking advantage or act the douche thats how i see it.

I have been around for quite some time now but i don’t remember seeing your name. It is possible that we have met. But you are correct to a point the being an admin is knowing right from wrong and not taking advantage over other players.

I’ve seen you a couple times or so. Spoken with you once. I’d like to see you helping out other players a bit more and do more to stand out.

Gramcracker - I’ve seen you on, but that’s about it - probably missing out on the times you are on and active. I saw that you applied before and had zero support or comments. I’m curious for my own understanding why you are applying again. Mind you, I am a brand new admin to the NAK team myself - but I’d like to think I have a pretty good footing on life experiences and know how evaluate things fairly and execute a course of action. The admin experience with these guys is pretty straight forward, but coming into it without understanding a grander idea of how the team works, it get’s a little overwhelming for anyone.

I’d like to hear of an example where you deescalated a situation - real life, not on a video game.

(Background for me, just in case you’re wondering, “who’s this guy asking me this”, I’ve been in the military law enforcement career field for 20 years and probably going to do another 20 soon in the civilian world)

Don’t take this as me grilling you or down playing your application. I would expect the same constructive criticism from these guys (as I did get in my own application and conversations), since they are trying to manage and protect the NAK image.

This application has been denied due to lack of support. GRAMCRACKERS you need to spend some time talking and playing with the other admins. For the most part the other Admins are going to be the ones supporting your application.