Denied - Ban Appeal CallousDisregard

1. Exact in game name. Callousdisregard

2. Player Steam profile copy herehttp://steamcommunity.com/id/CallousDisregard/

3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. " toxic player "

4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. Vile Ace - about 3 months ago

5. Explanation, notes, etc.: i made mistakes, i don’t know the exact offense i was banned for but i have had some arguments on TS. I mute people now and don’t have any problems.

05/04/2017 1:05 AM - Toxic player after many warnings Vile Ace PERM
03/26/2017 1:23 PM to 03/26/2017 8:30 PM - Being obnoxious, 5 day ban, -nutrient
03/01/2017 8:06 PM to 03/01/2017 8:49 PM - Vile Ace - Language and Toxic player, 1d

Well didn’t expect this. Callous if you think you can control yourself and put what happened on here in the past then this could be resolved but just remember rules are rules so by entering our servers you must apply by them so no buts. I think we should give him a chance considering that he has had time to himself and could have calmed down over the 3 or so months. Callous you do the right thing and you stay in the good books. MAKE IT COUNT! :stuck_out_tongue:

My concern is that he does not know why he was banned. We talked for three days in regard to this one event. With the constant issues that surrounded CallousDisregard, I do not know if it is worth it. I will go with the majority. Maybe c0p0ut or claws will weight in.

i don’t know the exact reason but i know i was banned for being loud and argumentative on TS.
I don’t feel that given the amount of hours i played on your server that i had “constant issues”.
I am not saying i didn’t break the rules but only that it was not a constant problem and as I said, i simply mute people now and do not engage with them.

Although I have had civil conversations with CallousDisregard prior to his ban, he progressively has shown an inability to take self-corrective actions and maintain self control. He appears to have difficulty choosing productive avenues to deal with matters he does not agree with and pushes issues that had been resolved to reignite ill will, especially when he is under the influence or apparent influence of alcohol.

When he was banned from the servers or did not agree with actions taken, he has chosen the Gametracker server comment sections to spew his ill will toward NAK, defame the name, defame admins, etc. He had been told on multiple occasions to not use the website’s open chat in this manner as well, but did so consistently, which required his comments to be removed from the chat to diminish secondary problems from other visitors. It is unfortunate that it had to come to the point of him being perma-banned, however, it was an action that honestly took too long to come to fruition.

I do not like preventing someone from enjoying our community here and I believe in second chances. The problem in this instance is that the 2nd chance has already happened way too many times. The bridge has burned and its time to look forward, not back.

CallousDisregard, I hope the best for you and I hope you are able to find a community that can appreciate the positive aspects you have to offer, which I know you to have. Unfortunately, I do not believe this is an appropriate fit in NAK at this time.

Gametracker ?
You mean when i complained about admins, and the server owner Claws agreed with me, on gametracker and removed the ban ?
I get it.
Some of you are totally full of shit and the rest believe them.
I did cause problems when i got drunk, no doubt.
Some of those were entirely my fault, but not most of them.
And you know it.
But you have a server to run and I can understand why a problem player wouldn’t be let back.
But please, don’t bullshit yourselves into thinking admin was doing a “good” job 4-5 months ago.
You know it isn’t true and the fact that I had those bans lifted without an appeal strongly suggests that was in fact the case.
Adios